Terms & Conditions
By playing at Planet 7 Oz (the "Casino"), you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions
Planet 7 Oz is the trade name of the Company, and you obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
No Deposit Bonuses (Free Chips, and Free Spins)
Unless stated otherwise, all No Deposit Bonuses are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The bonus amount must be wagered a minimum of 30 times; 60 times for All Allowed Table Games and Video Poker.
- Wagers placed in Roulette, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, War and Sic Bo are not allowed with any No Deposit Bonus (unless specifically stated otherwise) and do not count towards meeting the wagering requirements.
- Unless otherwise stated, the maximum withdrawal amount from any No Deposit Bonus is 1 time the face value of the bonus, with a minimum of $100. All free chips valued below $50 will come with a cash-out limit of no more than, nor less than, $100.
- Players cannot redeem multiple free bonuses consecutively. If you have redeemed one No Deposit Bonus and are subsequently offered another one, a real-money deposit needs to have been made in the interim for you to be eligible to redeem the second No Deposit Bonus.
- All No Deposit Bonuses are subject to the Wager Requirements and Maximum Withdrawal Limits listed above.
- Once you have met the Wager Requirements and are able to make a withdrawal, any amount that is over the Maximum Withdrawal Limit will be removed from your balance, as you will not be able to withdraw these funds.
- While mixing deposits and a free bonus is not allowed, we are aware that this may happen from time to time. If, for whatever reason, you make a deposit while using a No Deposit Bonus(e.g. Free Chip, Free Spins offer, etc.), the wagering requirements and maximum allowed cash-out of the no deposit bonus will still apply. Once you have completed your play with the no deposit bonus, whether by requesting a withdrawal (with any excess winnings above the maximum allowed cash-out being removed) or by your total balance reaching below $1, we will credit the amount of your deposit back into your casino account along with whatever deposit bonus you would like.
- If you use any bonus to accumulate a feature guarantee(s), or extra bonus rounds, and use a subsequent deposit and or bonus to redeem built-up feature bonus rounds, the winnings coming from said bonus round(s) shall void all or any winnings. No deposits will be refunded.
All Deposit Bonuses: Standard Wagering Requirements
The bonus amount must be wagered a minimum of 30 times; 60 times for All Allowed Table Games and Video Poker. Play in Baccarat, Craps, Roulette, Pai Gow Poker War and Sic Bo will never count towards wagering requirements. Prior to making a withdrawal exceeding the deposit, an amount greater than the sum of the deposit + bonus.
Example: Deposit $300 to receive a $300 bonus. Wager over $18,000 on applicable games prior to requesting a withdrawal. If withdrawing over $300, player must have a balance greater than $600.
If a Player has chosen to use a bonus or promotion, it is the sole responsibility of the Player to ensure that any applicable Playthrough requirements are met before requesting a withdrawal. Failure to meet the playthrough requirements will result in the withdrawal request being denied.
If one of the accounts in your household, or family has a bonus restriction the same restrictions apply to any other account.
Maximum Withdrawal (cashout) Rules:
Maximum withdrawal amount is determined solely by the amount of the deposit. e.g. if a player deposits $100 and uses a bonus with a 10x maximum withdrawal limit, then the maximum amount that may be withdrawn is $1,000.
Redeeming Multiple Promotions
You may not mix or combine promotions or bonuses. If multiple bonuses are mixed, your casino winnings may be removed at the time of withdrawal. Please be sure to use only one bonus at a time. Unless otherwise indicated by the casino management, you cannot redeem additional coupons if you have a withdrawal pending or if you have an existing balance.
No Play/ No Max bonuses
Unless otherwise stated, No Play/ No Max bonuses may only be used to play Pokies, Keno, Bingo and Scratch Card games. All other casino games are prohibited and restricted. Playing a prohibited or restricted game while using a No Play No Max bonus will void any winnings generated during the use of a No Play, No Max bonus. These terms are valid and applicable even after the playthrough requirement has been met. All Deposit Bonuses for Pokies and Keno with No Restrictions (No Playthrough and No Max Cash-Out) come with our software minimum of 1X Playthough (deposit + bonus amount) before the funds become withdrawable. Unless specifically stated otherwise, bonus amount is always considered non-cashable and will be removed from the amount of your withdrawal request.
If a player has used a No Play No Max bonus and has completed the playthrough requirement but proceeds to play a restricted or prohibited game, this will result in their winnings being voided. The rules of the bonus will continue to apply even after the playthrough requirement has been fulfilled.
No bonus money may be used to play any of the network progressives offered by us. This rule applies from the moment a bonus is redeemed until your balance is zero despite having completed any playthrough requirements. Any winnings generated from bonus money will be declared void.
Network Progressive Games:
Caribbean Draw Poker
Caribbean Hold 'Em
Caribbean Stud Poker
Jackpot Cleopatra's Gold
Let 'Em Ride
Shopping Spree II
Spirit of the Inca
Additional Terms Applicable to ALL Bonuses
- Only players who have registered a Real Money Account are eligible to receive Promotions. Only one Real Money Account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any bonuses or winnings, and all withdrawals will be canceled.
- Each promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc).
- Bonuses will be credited to the Player's Real Money Account as Casino Credits only, unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise stated, all bonuses including (but not restricted to) weekly & weekend coupons, comp points, CashBack bonuses, No Deposit Bonuses & comps etc, as well as the deposits made to redeem any aforementioned bonuses, must be wagered at least 30 times, 60 times for Table Games and Video Poker, before withdrawing. Wagering on Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, War and Sic Bo is not allowed with any promotional bonus or No Deposit Bonus (unless specifically stated otherwise). If an excluded game is played before completion of the above wagering requirements, the casino reserves the right to void all funds and close the account. For example, if a deposit of $100 is made and a bonus of $100 is redeemed, the player must wager at least $6,000 (($100 + $100) x 30) on applicable games prior to requesting a withdrawal. Players from Sweden, Finland, Netherlands & Norway must wager an additional 5 times on any bonus.
- All bonuses are non-cashable and will be removed at the time of withdrawal. E.g, if a player receives a bonus of $100.00 and later requests a $390.00 withdrawal, the $100.00 bonus will be removed and the withdrawal will total $290. Withdrawal requests made for less than the bonus received will be denied and returned to the players account.
- When using a deposit bonus, any withdrawal request must exceed the sum of the deposit and the deposit bonus. E.g. If a player deposits $100 and receives a $100 bonus, the withdrawal request must exceed $200.
- All promotional offers and bonuses can only be redeemed by players when they have no existing account balances and no pending withdrawals unless otherwise stated.
- A promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and all promotional offers are only available to those players to whom the offer was issued directly by the casino. Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
- Bonuses may be refused at the discretion of the management if abuse of promotions is suspected. All withdrawals will be audited and refused where there is suspected fraud or at the casino management's discretion. Fraudulent bonus claims or withdrawals will result in the player being charged a processing fee (min. 12% of deposit amount), which will be deducted from their casino balance.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this "Terms and Conditions" section of the web site. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis and to check any additional rules detailed within promotional emails. Should you be unclear about any point relating to a specific promotion, it is your responsibility to contact the support team and gain a full understanding before partaking in a promotion.
- Any promotion or offer is terminable at any time in accordance with the views of management without prior notice or obligation.
- The management reserves the right to disqualify certain countries or individual players from promotional offers. Promotional offers via email, telephone or mail are extended only to the player whom the correspondence is addressed.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to the claiming of any promotional or bonus offers.
- An approved "Manager Withdrawal" represents a portion of your balance that was removed because it was not eligible for withdrawal. This amount could be Bonus funds (which are non-cashable) or because you have exceeded the Maximum Withdrawal Amount on your last bonus, with excess funds removed.
- If one of the accounts in your household, or family has a bonus restriction the same restrictions apply to any other account.
- Cashback or Insurance bonuses may not be accumulated unless otherwise stated by Casino management.
- CashBack Terms:
- CashBack bonuses have 30 times wager requirements (60 times for Table Games and Video Poker) and exclude play on Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, War & Sic Bo.
- Unless otherwise stated, CashBack bonuses come with maximum withdrawal limit equal to your deposit. If your deposit was under $100, your withdrawal is limited to $100. This includes bonuses sent on an ad hoc basis e.g. via promotional emails. VIP Players benefit from higher withdrawal limits for CashBack bonuses. To find out more, please speak with your VIP host.
- Weekly Cashback
- Weekly Cashback bonus comes with 30X wagering requirement, 60X for Table Games and Video Poker, and excludes play in Baccarat, Craps, Pontoon 21, Pai Gow Poker, Sic Bo, Roulette, and/or War.
- Weekly Cashback is credited each Monday at 00:01 EST for all players with no pending withdrawals, no approved withdrawals within the previous 7 days.
- Weekly Cashback is calculated on all deposits (minimum $50) which were made over the previous 7 days.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, the Weekly Cashback bonus comes with 2 times maximum allowed withdrawal(minimum $100).
- Weekly Cashback will be credited even if you have an existing balance. If so, the Weekly Cashback will be treated as winnings and any other current bonus rules applicable in your account will still apply.
- Monthly Cashback (For VIP players only)
- The Monthly Cashback bonus comes with a 30 times playthrough requirement for Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards and, Bingo. wager requirements, 60 times playthrough requirement for Table Games and Video Poker; and excludes play in Baccarat, Craps, Roulette, Pontoon 21, Pai Gow Poker, Sic Bo and/or War.
- The Cashback will be credited within the first three (3) days of the following month. Except if the 1st falls on a Monday. For all players with no pending withdrawals, no withdrawals over previous month, and a balance under $10.00.
- The Monthly Cashback calculated on all deposits (minimum $50) which were made over the previous month.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, the Monthly Cashback bonus comes with 1 time maximum allowed withdrawal (minimum $100).
- The Monthly Cashback will be credited even if you have an existing balance. If so, the Monthly Cashback will be treated as winnings and any other current bonus rules applicable in your account will still apply.
- Bonuses (including No Deposit Bonuses) may not be used to play Live Dealer games. Live Dealer games may only be played with funds from your Withdrawabale balance.
- Comp Points Terms:
- Comp points are accrued while playing certain games at the casino.
- You may not accrue comp points while using a no deposit bonus or playing games using previously redeemed Comp Points.
- 100 Comp Points have a value of $1.
- The minimum number of comp points that you may redeem is 1,000.
- To be eligible to redeem your comp points, your account balance must be $0 and you must have no pending withdrawals.
- With the exception of listed restricted games, the wagering requirement on all comp points is as follows: 30X on Pokies, Keno, Bonus Bingo and Scratch Cards and 60X on all other allowed games.
- Comp Points come with 1x maximum withdrawal limit.
General Terms & Conditions for Membership
- By playing at "the "Casino", you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- You obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
- Participation in the activities and games of the Casino (the "Game") is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in the Game is void wherever prohibited by law.
- All applicants must be over 18 years of age and of legal capacity to place a bet/wager or register with our casino. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. We take our responsibilities in respect to under age gambling very seriously.
- Only one Real account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
- The Company makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the Game nor shall any of the Company's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Game.
- The Game is for entertainment value only. No deposit is necessary or required to play the Game. You may play without betting money if you wish. Any participation in the Game is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Game, you acknowledge that you do not find the Game or the Casino to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
- You are only permitted to enter the Casino for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Casino or the Web site is strictly prohibited.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation may be credited to you, however, the Company reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Casino account in any circumstances including:
- If there is evidence to suggest that you have more than one active account for the Casino;
- If the name on your Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make deposits on your Casino account;
- If you participate in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
- If you provide incorrect or misleading registration, account or identification information;
- If you are not of legal age;
- If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Game is prohibited by law;
- If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Casino account;
- If you have not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
- If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino;
- If you have been designated as a bonus abuser, playing no or low-risk strategies in order to withdraw promotional money;
- If the Company should become aware that you have played at any other on-line casino under any of the circumstances set out at I) to X) above
- Any winnings that were earned as a result of either system malfunction or game error will be void.
- By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Company, you consent to the use of your name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the Game, you must submit your complaint to the Company in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official and governing result of the Game.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Company.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to the Casino or to discontinue any activity or game of the Casino at any time.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Web site, accept any Prize, or participate in the Games. You are solely responsible for any deposits and/or losses that may occur on your account.
- The Company shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if the Player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter the Casino because of anything other than the Company's error.
- The Company shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the Player to participate in the Game by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company.
- If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Game, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Company's operation, the Company reserves the right to publicize your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other casinos, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
- Some of our processors pre-approve transactions and then process the transactions in a batch process later. If your transaction happens to be declined at that time of it being processed, and if there are winnings generated from your pre-approved deposit, winnings from that transaction will become void.
- You shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) your entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) your use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server, (iv) your participation in the Game, or, (v) your acceptance of any prize.
- Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
- Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due mail, requests, prize claims or entries.
- After deposit you will receive an e-mail notification. We recommend the cardholder to print out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them at an easily accessible place.
- All wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by The Casino on our Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate action.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of the Casino management and put into immediate effect. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Casino or the players.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to playing in the Casino.
- Customers from the certain countries are presently unable to join or may be restricted to play without receiving promotional offers from the casino. You may download country restrictions list as a Word document or view the list as a PDF file.
- All promotions are listed in Eastern Standard Time (North America), UTC-5 hours. Please take this in to account when claiming your bonuses.
- The Company shall not be held liable for errors in terms and conditions in third party promotions or on third party websites.
Processing Fees and Limitations
All withdrawals may incur a processing fee of up to $40, depending on the payment processor and/or withdrawal amount.
Due to 3rd party processing limitations or policies, the withdrawal amount paid or processed to players on a weekly or monthly basis may vary.
Due to 3rd party processing limitations or policies, the withdrawal amount paid or processed to a players may vary on a weekly or monthly basis.
Due to limitations enforced by third party payment processors, in some cases,your withdrawal may be split in to multiple payments, each with a separate approval time.
When requesting multiple withdrawals, the casino reserves the right to combine total withdrawals requested into as few requests as possible in order to make payments faster, and up to the maximum allowed amount to be paid per week.
Approval Of Withdrawals
- All withdrawal requests must first be reviewed and approved by the casino before being sent for payment.
- All withdrawal requests will be reviewed and approved, or denied, within 3 business days of your request.
- Your payment will be sent within 7 business days after approval.
- Please be aware since this is an international transaction, your bank and/or other banks involved may charge additional currency conversion and processing fees.
Your privacy is important to us. You may choose to unsubscribe from marketing communications, including email, text messages or phone calls at any time. Please note that you will still receive all transactional messages related to your account even if you unsubscribe from marketing communications.
Third Party Communications
The casino does not have control over third party marketing communications, including but not limited to, affiliate programs, marketing agencies, promotional agencies, etc. If you feel that you are the victim of spam activities conducted by a third party that is promoting or advertising the casino's product, please contact us. We will make every effort to contact the relevant third party and have your details removed from their database in order to stop any future communications from being sent to you. Please note that casino cannot promise any definitive resolution in respect of such requests to third parties.
By creating an account and playing at the casino you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the casino as stated above.